As any expectant mom knows, the anticipation of the birthing experience is an exciting time, but it can sometimes seem overwhelming.
At Parkridge East Hospital, our nurse navigator will help you with the necessary information and tools to bring your new baby into the world and into your family. This free program adds an extra layer of one-on-one care for pregnancy, delivery and postpartum care.
The Women’s Services Nurse Navigator will provide:
- Personal tour of Parkridge East Hospital to help you with
- planning and preparation for your birth experience
- Assistance in selecting the prenatal classes that fit your needs and schedule
- One-on-one review of prenatal and childbirth information
- Assistance with hospital pre-registration, including helpful
- tips for selecting a pediatrician
- A resource for general pregnancy questions
- Hospital visit or follow-up call by the nurse navigator after
- the birth of your baby
For more information about Women’s Services Nurse Navigation at Parkridge East Hospital, or if we can be of any assistance, please call (423) 894-7870.
Ask the Nurse Navigator
Thank you for your interest in our Women’s Health Services at Parkridge East Hospital. We know planning for a baby can be an exciting and sometimes overwhelming time in your life. Our Women’s Health Services Nurse Navigator is here to help you become as comfortable as possible leading up to the big day!
Have questions? Please complete the form below, and our Women’s Health Nurse Navigator will contact you within 3 business days.
All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
The form was submitted successfully.