At The Heart Center at Parkridge Medical Center, our teams are trained to diagnose and treat almost every kind of heart disease. Parkridge Medical Center offers the latest technology and advanced diagnostic tests to treat common heart conditions. In the cardiac cath lab, our expert teams perform minimally invasive procedures through a small incision in the leg or wrist. We work together to remove dangerous blood clots and plaque from your heart so you can get back to your normal routine as quickly and safely as possible.
Common Conditions & Procedures
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Chest Pain (angina)
- Heart Attack (myocardial infarction)
- Angioplasty (balloon procedure)
- Stenting (metallic scaffolding)
- Rotational Atherectomy (coronary artery plaque removal)
- Thrombectomy (blood clot removal)
- Watchman Left Atrial Appendage Closure Implant (stroke prevention)
For a free physician referral, please call MedLine® at (423) 622-6848.