Please review our patient visitation policy prior to arriving.
All visitors will self-attest upon entering the Parkridge facility. PPE will be provided via kiosk at the entrance, or the visitor may elect to wear a personal cloth mask.
- Parkridge Medical Center & Parkridge East Hospital: Non-COVID patient visitation is now open, although we request visitors keep the number to a minimum if possible.
- COVID-19 patient visitation hours are 10:00am until 6:00pm Visitors of COVID-19 patients are required to report to the nursing desk of the unit they are visiting for appropriate personal protective equipment prior to entering.*
- ER (Including Parkridge North ER and Parkridge West ER): One visitor per non-COVID patient is permitted in the ER.* COVID ER patient visitation remains restricted to no visitors.
- NEW - Women's Services: Patients are permitted two Labor and Delivery visitors. * Mother-Baby visitation is limited to four people at one time.* Children under 14 are allowed in Mother Baby for sibling bonding but must be accompanied by an adult who is not a hospital patient.
- NEW - ICU Visitation: Two visitors per patient are permitted between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm only. Visitors of COVID-19 patients are required to report to the nursing desk for appropriate personal protective equipment prior to entering. *
- Parkridge Medical Center Day Surgery/Outpatient Procedures: Patients are allowed two visitors.*
- Parkridge East Day Surgery/Outpatient Services: Patients are allowed two visitors.*
- NEW - Parkridge Valley: Visitation has returned to normal schedule.
- NEW - Screening: Visitors self-attest upon entry and are required to wear a mask within the facility.
- No visitors under age 14
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.