Being prepared for that special moment is very important — and it's fun and exciting to put together the items you will take with you once you are in labor.
What will the hospital provide?
For your convenience, the hospital has all the basic items you and your baby will need during your stay. This includes:
- Baby blankets
- Baby shirts
- Hospital gowns for mom
- Pain medications
- Soap & shampoo/conditioner
- Towels & bathing supplies
- Maxi pads
What personal items should I bring?
Personal items you may want to bring include:
- Going home outfit for baby
- Going home outfit for mom (something that fit when you were about 6 months pregnant)
- Your own toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, & conditioner
- Hair brush
- Slippers or flip-flops
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Contact lens supplies
- Extra clothes (including PJ's) for the partner or coach
We ask that you keep valuables at home.