Experienced RN Hiring Event
March 19, 2019
Parkridge East Hospital
941 Spring Creek Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37412
Join us for our Upcoming RN Hiring Event at Parkridge East Hospital
Calling all EXPERIENCED RNs! We are currently hiring for Medical Surgical, Critical Care, Emergency and Float Pool RNs. Parkridge East, as a part of the Parkridge Health System and HCA, offers numerous choices to grow your career. Join us Tuesday, March 19 from 8:30a – 12p at Parkridge East Hospital at 941 Spring Creek Road in Chattanooga Tennessee.
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonuses available for Medical Surgical and Emergency opportunities (RN >=1 year experience)
- Meet and interview with Hiring Leaders at Parkridge East
- Hear from our Nurse Executives about what makes Parkridge Health System unique
- Experience our “family/community” culture
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5,250 annually)
- Student Loan Payment Support (up to $1,800 annually)
- Scholarship potential for dependents
- Celebrating excellence in nursing through the DAISY Award
Please bring copies of your resume. Attire is business professional.
More About Parkridge East Hospital
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical and surgical services, such as orthopedics and robotic surgery. Our 24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The Birth Place at Parkridge East offers a comfortable, private setting in which families welcome new additions. Our beautiful labor and delivery suites are spacious and offer comfortable convertible beds, refrigerators, rocking chairs, flat-screen televisions and more. Expectant and new mothers have ready access to a wide array of educational classes and support, such as lactation specialists. Our 22-bassinet level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers comprehensive care for babies born at less than 28 weeks gestation or with critical illnesses. Our specialized providers – neonatologists, neonatal nurses and respiratory therapists – are on-site at all times to nurture the sickest, smallest babies back to health.
RSVP Now! Unable to attend? Tell us you're interested and we'll contact you
There was an error with the form submission.