Avg ER Wait Times
Parkridge East Hospital
Part of the Parkridge Health System Family of Hospitals
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical and surgical services, such as orthopedics and robotic surgery. Our 24/7 Emergency Department is recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
The Birth Place at Parkridge East offers a comfortable, private setting in which families welcome new additions. Our beautiful labor and delivery suites are spacious and offer comfortable convertible beds, refrigerators, rocking chairs, flat-screen televisions and more. Expectant and new mothers have ready access to a wide array of educational classes and support, such as lactation specialists.
Our 22-bassinet level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers comprehensive care for babies born at less than 28 weeks gestation or with critical illnesses. Our specialized providers – neonatologists, neonatal nurses and respiratory therapists – are on-site at all times to nurture the sickest, smallest babies back to health.
Accreditations & Recognitions
- Accredited - The Joint Commission
- Accredited - Chest Pain Center
- Aetna Elective Delivery Infant Safety Program
- CT Accreditation - Pediatric Designation
- Laboratory Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Mammography Accreditation by the American College of Radiology
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
The 128-bed Parkridge East Hospital in East Ridge provides a full range of medical surgical services. View our virtual tour of Parkidge East Hospital.